Bubble Gum Habanero Chicken Wings
- 2 Lbs. Chicken Wings (12 - 15 Wings)
- 1/4 Cup Arizona Gunslinger Smokin' Hot Bubble Gum Habanero Pepper Sauce
- 1/2 Cup (1 stick) Melted Butter or margarine
- Split wings at each joint, discard tips, pat dry.
- DEEP FRY WINGS: 400° for 12 minutes or until crispy; drain, OR
- BAKE WINGS: 425° in roasting pan for 30 minutes; turn over and bake an additional 30 minutes.
- Mix Arizona Gunslinger Smokin' Hot Bubble Gum Habanero Pepper Sauce and butter.
- Place chicken in a large bowl; add sauce and toss to coat completely.