Bubble Gum Habanero Fudge
- 1 packet Duncan Hines Bubblegum Frosting Creations mix
- 1 tsp. Arizona Gunslinger Bubble Gum Habanero Pepper Sauce
- 1 pkg white chocolate chips
- 1 can vanilla frosting
- Rainbow sprinkles
- Chopped Double Bubble gum, if desired
- Line an 8×8 inch baking pan with foil, extending the sides of the foil over the edges of the pan. Lightly mist the foil with cooking spray and set aside.
- Meanwhile, in a large microwave-safe bowl, zap the white chocolate chips for one minute. Stir, add a splash of oil if needed, and continue heating for another 30 seconds or until smooth & melted.
- Immediately stir the bubblegum flavor mix into the chocolate chips, Arizona Gunslinger Bubble Gum Habanero sauce, followed by the can of frosting, gently combining. Lastly, fold in the sprinkles.
- Spread the mixture evenly into the prepared foil-lined pan. Sprinkle the tops with additional sprinkles and chopped gum pieces, if desired. Allow to set for about 2 hours in the fridge, 3+ room temperature, before cutting into squares to serve.
- Store leftovers airtight at room temperature for about 2-3 days.