Key Lime Baked Chicken Wings
- 3 pounds chicken wings, trimmed
- 1/4 cup honey
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 tablespoon Arizona Gunslinger Key Lime Jalapeno Pepper Sauce
- 2 teaspoons salt
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 3 limes, zested
- Preheat the oven to 450 degrees F and line a large rimmed baking sheet with parchment paper. Set aside.
- Place the chicken wings in a large bowl and pour the honey, oil, Key Lime jalapeno sauce, salt, garlic powder, and lime zest over the chicken.
- Toss and massage until each piece until completely coated. Then lay the chicken out on the baking sheet in a single layer. Make sure the pieces don’t touch
- Bake the chicken wings for 15 minutes. Flip the chicken and bake another 15 minutes. Rotate the chicken one last time and bake another 5-10 minutes until crispy and dark. (The rotating helps the chicken not to burn on one side.) Serve warm.