SMOKIN’ HOT BUFFALO WINGS
- • 2 Lbs. Chicken Wings (12 - 15 Wings)
- • 1/4 Cup Arizona Gunslinger Smokin' Hot Red Jalapeno Pepper Sauce
- • 1/2 Cup (1 stick) Melted Butter or margarine
- Split wings at each joint, discard tips, pat dry.
- DEEP FRY WINGS: 400° for 12 minutes or until crispy; drain, OR
- BAKE WINGS: 425° in roasting pan for 30 minutes; turn over and bake an additional 30 minutes.
- Mix Arizona Gunslinger Smokin' Hot Red Jalapeno Pepper Sauce and butter.
- Dip wings to coat completely.
- Serving suggestion: Accompany with celery sticks and blue cheese dip