SPICY HOT REUBEN DIP
- 8 ounces cream cheese, softened
- 1/4 cup mayonnaise
- 2 1/2 teaspoons Arizona Gunslinger Habanero Pepper Sauce
- 1/4 cup Thousand Island dressing
- 1 cup diced corned beef
- 1 1/4 cups shredded swiss cheese, divided
- 1/2 cup sauerkraut, drained and squeezed dry
- 1/2 teaspoon Worcestershire sauce
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh parsley
- pinch black pepper
- rye chips, bagel chips, or vegetables, for dipping
Preheat oven to 400 degrees F. Coat a 10-inch cast-iron skillet (or glass pie plate) with nonstick spray.
In a medium bowl, beat the cream cheese, mayonnaise, Arizona Gunslinger Habanero pepper sauce, and Thousand Island dressing with an electric mixer until smooth.
Stir in the corned beef, 1 cup of the swiss cheese, sauerkraut, Worcestershire sauce, parsley, and black pepper. Mix until thoroughly combined.
Spoon the mixture into the prepared cast iron skillet (or pie plate) and spread evenly. Top with the remaining 1/4 cup cheese.
Bake for 15-20 minutes, or until the dip is bubbling around the edges and the cheese is gooey and golden.
Serve with your choice of dippers and enjoy!