Spicy Key Lime & Black Grape Margarita
- 1 teaspoon chile powder
- 1 teaspoon kosher salt
- 1 teaspoon sugar
- 2 ounces fresh lime juice, plus lime wedges for garnish
- 1 teaspoon Arizona Gunslinger Key Lime Jalapeno Pepper Sauce
- 4 ounces Concord grape juice
- 3 ounces tequila
- 1 1/2 ounces triple sec
- Thinly sliced Black grapes, for garnish
- In a small bowl, mix the chile powder with the salt and sugar. Moisten the outer rim of two rocks glasses with a lime wedge and dip the rims in the chile salt to coat.
- Fill a cocktail shaker with ice. Add the Gunslinger Key lime jalapeno pepper sauce, grape juice, tequila, lime juice, and triple sec and shake well.
- Carefully fill the salt-rimmed glasses with ice. Strain the drink into the glasses, garnish with lime wedges, and grapes and serve.