Sweet and Spicy Chocolate Chip Cookies
- 1 cup + 2 Tbsp all-purpose flour
- 1/2 tsp baking soda
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1 tablespoon of Arizona Gunslinger Red Jalapeno pepper sauce (add more to kick up the heat)
- 1/2 tsp cinnamon
- 1 stick butter, softened
- 1/4 cup + 2 Tbsp granulated sugar
- 1/4 cup + 2 Tbsp brown sugar
- 1/2 tsp vanilla extract
- 1 large egg
- 1 cup of chocolate chips
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees.
- Combine flour, baking soda, salt, and cinnamon. Set aside.
- In a mixer, cream butter. Add granulated and brown sugar and mix well. Add vanilla extract, Arizona Gunslinger Red Jalapeno pepper sauce and egg beating well.
- Add dry ingredients to mixer bowl and beat until well mixed. Add chocolate chips.
- Use a medium sized cookie scoop and place dough balls approximately 2 inches apart on baking sheet.
- Bake for 9 to 11 minutes or until golden brown. Let sit for one minute then remove to wire rack to cool completely.